Wednesday, January 18, 2012



2012. Finally everything is coming to an end. Ended my internship, my Portfolio Development module and I am done with school. I decided to take up another internship program on my own under the company my mum is currently working at. Hope I get it. I am not sure as to what I want to do (as a profession) but I know for sure I need to save enough cash to travel around the world and open my own business in the future.

Other than stressing over jobs and making the right decision as an adult and not a student (cos i'm no longer one), I am pretty much happy with my life now. I have an awesome beau who's always there for me through thick and thin. He's everything I love in a guy.
And not forgetting my secret circle of close friends who's always making an effort to meet me eventhough I am always unavailable :)

In this new year, all I want to do is to earn money, embrace love and be happy with everything I have now. I want to be happy and I'll make sure that everyone I care about are happy too.


I love you, life.