Sunday, December 5, 2010















Hey y'all ! hehehe. I'm one fat happy kid. Look at all the tidbits I bought from Resorts World ! Went there to watched Voyage de la Vie with my family. Kinda like my first time watching a theatrical performance. I must say it was quite an experience. Having front row seats were kinda intimidating though for I was freaking out most of the time because they were like hanging on ropes right in my face. Plus, there's smoke machine all. The set was amazing btw. There was this particular scene where there was a huge crescent moon dangling from the sky with brightly lit stars against the black background. The sight was damn epic & beautiful. I literally said WOW out loud ! It really, was an awesome show :)

I love the candy shop as well. Like heaven ! ALL types of treats everywhere. I can't resist the temptation hence the tidbits above. I got my Garrett's caramel crips popcorn as well. Damn nice !!!! hehe.

Alrightey, GD nights.
XOXO.