Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I shall blog now. I need to let out my feelings. It's my birthday today. And L wasn't the first to wish me. Maybe because he's busy working. That's fine. But when he did wish me, all he sent was, "Happy Birthday Girl." yup That's all. When I replied or texted something, I'll receive just a smiley face, regardless of what the topic is about. I guess he does not even have anything more than a smiley face to say to me anymore. A lil more words apart from the wish is also difficult to get from him. I know I'm just another ex but will it kill you to say something more or nicer on my birthday? Yet getting a text from you is always something I look forward to every freaking day. I'm such a loser.

Thanks everyone who wished me @ FB, twitter & SMS. But I'm not gonna celebrate my birthday. No cake no nothing. I don't wish to celebrate getting older each year ever.