Friday, February 12, 2010


Problem 15 marketing module presentation cover page.





Hey y'all.

Haha. Finally Uts over man! I guess I did fine for all the Uts. A passing grade will be just fine for me. & guess what !? HOLIDAYS ARE HERE !

Today there was supposedly a class outing after the last UT but it got cancelled last minute. Typical of W14E to do that. haha! So Bahar & Me went to CWP to have our lunch. Had nasi padang & it was delicious can?! Then Bf joined us. Bahar received a rose just now. So jealous can? Anyways she'll be leaving tomorrow morning. :( Gonna miss her like chicken ass ! Have a safe trip to and fro ok? :) CALL ME before you board the plane.

Been eating alot due to stress because of UTs. Now that it's over, I better start losing the weight gained. So had fruit salad for supper. Healthy much? :)
I got few more pics not uploaded.Gonna save it for other posts because I do not want to upload too much pic of myself in on post. Hee.

ENJOY the HOLIDAYS