hee. hello :)
Had fun in class today. Love love my grp today. Laugh alot today. :))
Faci oso nt bad. Nt lyk new media faci cos he ah, gone case already. Aniwaes I found my ''twin'' in class! She is Amanda :) We totally have the same preference when it comes to show biz kind of thing. We r like fans of KIM BUM !! LOL. I just chnged my laptop's wallppr la ystrday. It was Kim Bum previously now it's 2NE1 :) She is a bigger fan of Kim Bum I must say cos she has more pics of him den me. Bt seriously KIM BUM is the cutest man alive! ! & thnxs Manda for showing the NG frm youtube. Damn funny la!! To those who viewed my blog & r frm w14e, sry ah to dissappoint cos my blog is nt as emo as Royston's. heeee.. Ntg much here aniwae :)
Oh yah, check out the video above. It's frm Boys over Flowers. All abt Kim Bum love story on dat show. Just see how cute he is pls :) To those who dun tink he's cute shud jump dwn frm a building k :))
& congrats Shikin. Sorry I couldn't come tmr. Wish u all de best :))
Have a good weekend humans!