




Cabot half-way today from sci module. Damn boring & clueless abt today's topic. Wanted to wtch movie with Bahar & Bg but dat mafan Gabe cnt.. He got to get back to Rp by 4. So movie out. Go arcade instead. I tell u I LOVE arcade la! It's so fun :)) Tried de 'para-para' thngy. Lol! Totally lyk an idiot lor stepping on dat buttons.. heehe.. Den ate at banquet. Den home sweet home with Ah yi & Bahar :) I did fench mani on my own. Instead of the typical white tip, I put beige coat with silver glitter. See the 1st pic. See my fingernails :) nice? :)
Oh yah, Teddy bear blocked bahar den i missed taking the same bus with her! HAHA! I couldnt see bahar frm outsyde de bus because of Teddy!
And to Jie Sheng, I dedicated dis para to u ok:) Congrats on u passing ur BTT! U so power man can pass for ur 1st try. Mine 2nd time oso fail. Sad. Leave me behind.. haha..
Go save money n take ur practical ok:)
Good LUCK!! I can acc u again if u wan :)